Ep 50: Snafu This, Snafu That
THIS IS A REMOTE RECORDING, there may be some interference but it’s very rarely annoying so thanks for sticking with us.
Hoon time STORY to start! It involves balls.
A cute story about explaining same sex marriage to kids. Spoiler: it’s very easy
1. When is the LIVE show? Good question. Let’s explore this.
2. What are your thoughts and opinions on relationships with significant age gaps?
3. Bonus Mom here! Anyone out here sharing their bonus parent or co-parenting experiences?
4. Is the LIVE show gonna be on a Saturday? I’m flying in for it. - sidetone: WE LOVE YOU
5. Really feeling the not giving a fuck and nothing really matters but also really trying to get the balls to speak it. I am miserable at my job and need to quit but family depends on my check. Been looking but no luck…want/need to pull trigger but so torn. Advice?
How often do we make time for date night?
Thank you for adding us to your instagram stories!! We loooove it.
Forever on Amazon Prime
Dorothy Parker and her quotes, like this one: “Of course I talk to myself. I like a good speaker and I appreciate an intelligent audience.”
Don't forget to subscribe to us on iTunes, rate and review. And if you like what you heard, tell a friend or two or ten!
Thank you so much for listening and following along with us. We really appreciate this little community of ours. And by ours, we mean you and us, ours.